The centrifugal pump is the most common and widely used pump today. Its simple construction, low maintenance and low cost, have made it an ideal pump for widespread commercial application.
In this course, you will learn:
How a centrifugal pump works.
All of the centrifugal pumps main components.
Different impeller and centrifugal pump designs.
How to read a pump performance curve.
How to identify pump faults.
And a lot lot more!
The course is designed to take you from zero to hero concerning centrifugal pump knowledge. Even if you already have some background knowledge, this course will serve as an efficient refresher. Whatever your level of understanding, or engineering background (HVAC, fire safety, oil and gas, marine engineering, chemical engineering, power engineering etc.),
Interactive 3D models are used extensively to show you each individual pump component and how these components work together to complete useful work.
The course is packed with images, 2D animations, interactive 3D models and 3D animations and high quality written content. Written content has been read aloud so that you can 'learn on the go' without needing to watch the screen constantly.
Check out some of the FREE preview videos below!
If you want even more value for your money, check out our Bundled Courses options!
Enjoy the course!
- Course Overview FREE PREVIEW
- Centrifugal Pump Components Explained FREE PREVIEW
- How Centrifugal Pumps Work
- Centrifugal Pump Fundamentals
- Introduction To Centrifugal Pumps
- Centrifugal Pump Classification by Flow
- Radial Flow Pumps
- Axial Flow Pumps
- Mixed Flow Pumps
- Multi-Stage Centrifugal Pumps FREE PREVIEW
- Centrifugal Pump Components
- Wear Rings
- Stuffing Box
- Lantern Ring
- Mechanical Seal
- Centrifugal Pumps Summary
- Centrifugal Pump Operation
- Introduction to Centrifugal Pump Operation
- Net Positive Suction Head
- Preventing Cavitation
- Centrifugal Pump Characteristic Curve
- Centrifugal Pump Protection
- Gas Binding
- Priming Centrifugal Pumps
- Centrifugal Pump Operation Summary
- Final Thoughts